Saturday, April 23, 2011

[PHOTOGRAPHY] sending these photos for printing :D

My hometown is old and rich in history. That's
the feeling I always get.

Photo from ANTM Cycle 16

Brittani from ANTM Cycle 16. Sometimes I think 
fashion is such amazing things. Ugly things can be beautiful.
Pretty things can be unfashionable. It's kind of hard to get.

Drawing from one of my notebooks and then edited.

Edited. Taken in LONDON during Europe trip 2010

here today and gone tomorrow. I love my red wig :D

I like how creepy this looks.

Nanyang with HEAVY edit.

Music showcase that I attended last year.

Super Junior's concert photos taken by me. I think the light behind
him looks really good :D








Taken with my iPod but this is really pretty. 




This is taken in Europe too on our tour bus. You just get the 
FASHIONISTA feeling when you are in EUROPE.

Samantha from ANTM Cycle 11 This is one of 
my favourite photo in the history of ANTM.

A conversation between bigbig and smallsmall.


Tower bridge with edits.

Eiffel Tower on a Sunny Day (yes it was a sunny day but i gave
the picture some edits.) 

shooting star (or satellites) in Taiwan.



Paris. Going out there feels like another world.
Only after stepping out do I realise that there's still many beautiful
things that I have yet to seen and taken pictures of.

BYE!

No comments:

Post a Comment